Portal Home > Knowledgebase > Domain Names > What steps must I follow to install an SSL certificate?
What steps must I follow to install an SSL certificate?
To obtain and install an SSL certificate you must complete the following steps:
- Go to the Website Add-ons section of our billing department by clicking here.
- Select the SSL certificate that you require for your website by clicking 'order now'.
- Select the number of years for which you would like to use the SSL certificate and click 'checkout'.
- Now log into your Black Moon Hosting account or create a new account and supply your billing details and an active email address owned by yourself.
- Send the payment.
- Now check your email address for further details relating to activating your SSL certificate for use on your website.
Please note: the time taken to activate your SSL certificate is determined by the response time of the independent SSL certificate vendor rather than Black Moon Hosting.
Add to Favourites Print this Article